It is round in shape, and jiggly inside
Firm when cooked and has lots of nutrients inside!
Well, if you guessed it right, the answer is Eggs!
Eggs are popularly known as a superfood, owing to the vast benefits it has on the body and the delicious taste just adds more to it! People of all ages in the world have eggs in various forms, people have different cuisines they like and everyone just adds their twist to it, the result? It still tastes good!
Indian Egg Recipes
Eggs are high-quality protein and rich in vitamin B, zinc, and calcium and they can be used to prepare various healthy recipes. We have got a few Indian egg recipes for you, which are super quick to make and taste super good! These Indian egg recipes are protein-packed and are great to enjoy at any time of the day. Check out these delicious and easy-to-make Indian egg recipes to satisfy your tastebuds, improve your mood, and tantalize your soul.
Anda Chatpata Paratha
You can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- The first step is to make a paratha- Indian style, as it is diet food, use multigrain atta and very less ghee to cook the paratha (do not overcook the paratha)
- Transfer the paratha to a plate.
- Now take a bowl, break an egg, and add pepper powder, red chili powder, and salt as per taste.
- Now add the veggies, add onions, carrots, and capsicum, and now beat the egg.
- Heat a pan, pour some olive oil, and after it starts heating, pour the egg mix, after a minute, add the paratha on the uncooked side and let it stick to the egg.
- Now flip gently and cook the other side, and after 2-3 minutes take down the egg paratha.
You can roll this and serve it just like this, or with green chutney
Scrambled Masala Oats with Eggs
You can have it for – breakfast or lunch
- Take a kadhai, pour some olive oil/ghee, then add some jeera, and stir until it starts spluttering.
- Now add some chopped onions, grated ginger, and green chilies if you like your food spicy.
- Saute these, and let the onions turn brown.
- Now add some veggies, add chopped carrot, peas, beans, cauliflower, mushrooms, and more veggies if you want.
- Stir the veggies, then cover and let the veggies cook so they soften.
- Now open the lid, and add some oats, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt as per taste.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now break 1-2 eggs in the pan and add a few drops of water, stir and combine all the ingredients.
- Now, cover with a lid and let it cook for 2 minutes, now sprinkle a few drops of water and cover and cook again for 2 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot in a bowl!
Stuffed Egg Sandwiches
You can have it for breakfast or evening snack
- Boil 2-3 eggs or as per requirement, and peel them, let them come to room temperature.
- Now make some green chutney and set it aside.
- Take 2 multigrain or brown bread, and either toast it on tawa or a toaster.
- Now spread the chutney on one side of the sandwich, cut the eggs into small pieces and place them on top.
- Now add onions, tomatoes, grated carrots, and a cheese slice, if permitted in your diet, and put the other bread on top.
Cut the sandwich in half and serve fresh!
Anda Mast Masala
- Boil 3-4 eggs and till the eggs boil, prep the gravy.
- Take a mixer blender and add some cashews, tomatoes, onions, and red chilies, and blend to a puree.
- Now take a pan, and add chopped capsicum, onions, and tomatoes, sauté for 2-3 minutes and set aside on a plate.
- Now take a kadhai, add 1-2 tablespoons of oil/ghee and add grated ginger and chopped garlic or ginger garlic paste, stir till it starts cooking.
- Now add some coriander powder and mix the masala, let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the onion-tomato puree and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- To this, add red chili powder if you like it spicy, as chilies are already blended in the puree.
- Add garam masala(optional)
- Saute the masala, until it becomes thick and looks cooked.
- Now add a bowl and half of water, stir and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add the cooked vegetables and mix well.
- Take a pan, and roast the eggs, you can skip this if you want.
- Now add the eggs to this gravy. Mix well and add Kasuri methi(Fenugreek), cover and cook for a minute and turn off the stove.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot! This can be devoured with Roti/Rice/Bhakri/Biryani, it will taste delicious with all.
Tasty Vegetable Poha Benefits You Need To Know
The list of healthy Indian egg recipes can go on and on! Eggs are rich in Vitamin B6, Iron, magnesium, calcium, and Vitamin D and are a great source of protein- making them a superfood!
Do you need any more reasons to go and have your eggs Indian style?